An occurrence at a specific time and place, which can be described and is worth remember, is called
- A good way to intensify meaning in the conclusion of a speech is to use
- A good strategy for reading comprehension is to _____ the passage and create
- A furry ______ was sitting on the _________
- A furry _____ was sitting on a the fluffy ______
- A formal written set of ethical standards guiding an organization's actions is a(n) ________.
- A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines meaning
- A figure of speech that compares two things without using the words "like" or "as"
- A few genuine advances in understanding the hieroglyphs were made during the 1700s. The French scholar C. J. de Guignes