Identify the number of independent and subordinate clauses in the following group of words. Nathan
Identify the number of independent and subordinate clauses in the following group of words. Nathan started his homework after he got home from school one independent clause only one subordinate clause only two independent clauses one independent clause a
- A good way to intensify meaning in the conclusion of a speech is to use
- A good strategy for reading comprehension is to _____ the passage and create
- A furry ______ was sitting on the _________
- A furry _____ was sitting on a the fluffy ______
- A formal written set of ethical standards guiding an organization's actions is a(n) ________.
- A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines meaning
- A figure of speech that compares two things without using the words "like" or "as"
- A few genuine advances in understanding the hieroglyphs were made during the 1700s. The French scholar C. J. de Guignes