Italian renaissance art was influenced by art that tended to be _____-centered while art of the
- A fragment of a theme that forms a melodic-rhythmic unit is called a:
- A favorite secular genre of the renaissance was:
- A drawback of load bearing construction is
- A customer comes into your shop carrying a gorgeous oval bowl. Its very large and low, and has a palegray crackled gla
- A common literary device to leave readers in the middle of the action. Also the name of a Hollywood blockbuster starrin
- A 12-bar blues chorus normally consists of what formal scheme?
- A _______ is a skeletal gram constructed in a regular pattern to support the floors,roofs, or walls
- A "man-made mountain" is another term for a ________.