Match these men with their descriptions.1. President of the ConfederacyGeorge B.
Match these men with their descriptions.1. President of the Confederacy George B. McClellan 2. killed by one of his own men “Stonewall” Jackson 3. crossed Confederate lines to capture New Orleans Jefferson Davis 4. proposed a compromise that was rejected
- A historian is looking to study the political causes for a particular citys rapid development. Which two types of hist
- A group of religious advisers to the ottoman sultan; this group administered the legal system and schools for educating
- A group of historians are researching the great depression in the United States and the events that led to the stroke m
- A group of 300 farmers led by ____________, started a war on the indians in april 1676
- A governor can veto one or more parts of a bill without rejecting the entire bill. what is this power called?
- A government passes a law increasing taxes on banks two days later there are several bank robberies. A politician who o
- A general atlas for the present war, containing six maps and one chart ... including every place in europe and the west
- A form of internal colonialism practiced in south africa through which the dominant afrikaaners exploited the minority