What further instigated the Hutu militias 1994 attack on the Tutsis in Rwanda? (1 point)The United Nations evacuation
What further instigated the Hutu militias 1994 attack on the Tutsis in Rwanda? (1 point)The United Nations evacuation order of RwandaFamine and disease ravaging the people of RwandaAttack from Tutsi revolutionary extremistsRadio propaganda urging “extermination” of the Tutsis
- What is the goal of socializing nursing students?
- What is the goal of a market economy
- What is the global impact on society of the invention and subsequent innovations of cataract surgery?
- What is the gestation period? A. The period of time while the mother is pregnant with the baby. B. The period of time w
- What is the geopolitical community in you live? why is it geopolitical? what is a phenomenological community to which y
- What is the geometric mean of 6 and 7
- What is the general term for programs that act without a user?s knowledge and deliberately delete data or change the wa
- What is the general term for a marriage in which an individual can have several husbands or wives at the same time?