What is a major limit on majoritarianism suggested by the text? the public as a whole takes an interest in only a few o
What is a major limit on majoritarianism suggested by the text? the public as a whole takes an interest in only a few of the hundreds of policy decisions that u.s. officials make each year. the public lacks access to the information required to take informed political action on most issues dealt with by the government each year. the actions of special interest groups are ultimately more influential than the voting power of the public. the rapid turnover of government officials and members of the legislature prevents the majority public from making a sustained effort for any single issue. the most power tends to reside with a wealthy minority of the voting public, preventing the majority public from setting the issue agenda?
- What is the goal of socializing nursing students?
- What is the goal of a market economy
- What is the global impact on society of the invention and subsequent innovations of cataract surgery?
- What is the gestation period? A. The period of time while the mother is pregnant with the baby. B. The period of time w
- What is the geopolitical community in you live? why is it geopolitical? what is a phenomenological community to which y
- What is the geometric mean of 6 and 7
- What is the general term for programs that act without a user?s knowledge and deliberately delete data or change the wa
- What is the general term for a marriage in which an individual can have several husbands or wives at the same time?