What is the difference between a search engine and a gateway? A search engine uses machines to index webpages; a gatewa
What is the difference between a search engine and a gateway? A search engine uses machines to index webpages; a gateway is compiled by experts or librarians. A search engine searches for images; a gateway searches for text only. A search engine is simpler to use; a gateway requires the searcher to use scientific terms. A search engine is free; a gateway requires payment for the subscription to the service.
- What is the goal of socializing nursing students?
- What is the goal of a market economy
- What is the global impact on society of the invention and subsequent innovations of cataract surgery?
- What is the gestation period? A. The period of time while the mother is pregnant with the baby. B. The period of time w
- What is the geopolitical community in you live? why is it geopolitical? what is a phenomenological community to which y
- What is the geometric mean of 6 and 7
- What is the general term for programs that act without a user?s knowledge and deliberately delete data or change the wa
- What is the general term for a marriage in which an individual can have several husbands or wives at the same time?